Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Art journey update

I almost forgot...I bought 3 painting guide books last weekend. One on watercolor, one on oil and one on drawing and sketching. Couldn't find one on acrylic, but I think these books will be a great help to me. I am eager to learn some techniques and really try hard to teach myself to become a good artist. This experience has been great so far. It has opened my eyes to see everything with a keener interest and with purposeful examination. I feel my eyes opening to everything. Somewhat similar to the day I put on contact lenses for the first time, ( I was 16 then.) and was able to see everything clearer and brighter. Wow! I literally gasped! I was shocked to discover how much I was unable to see all those years before. : ) May

No comments:

Post a Comment