Monday, June 8, 2009

Art Class - Week 4 Monday

I've applied the base for the blouse and added some shadows and hightlights yesterday. Today, while in class, I did more shadings and not much else. I walked around the class to see everyone's work. And then stopped to help Carmen a bit with her picture. Fred was pleased with my picture and told me I should have him spray it once I'm done. Quite a few people stopped by to look at my Frida picture. They were very complimentary and encouraging to me. David brought a few pieces of his art work to show us. Apparently, he painted on cabinet doors. Very clever idea! His paintings went very well on the panels and overall effect is great. Richard was working on a unique picture. He said he painted over an old cavas. It's a women's face with lots of interesting things on her head. I love the brilliant and fun colors he used.

No comments:

Post a Comment