Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Art Class - Week 4 Tuesday

I'm still working on Frida's blouse today. Teacher told me I need to spray the picture when I'm done. He said it was very good. Many people are painting landscapes. Many Thomas Kincaid types of scenes. I still don't know what my next picture will be. But I certainly want to try a landscape picture before the end of this year! Teacher announced today that our Summer sessions has been cut by the city. Art class will resume in the Fall. However, he said he will continue to come in on Mondays on a volunteer basis so our art class can continue. What a fantastic teacher Fred is! Everyone was so disappointed when we heard we were getting cut. And then Pat said she will come in on Tuesday, and anyone is welcome to join her. So, I'm happy! 2 days of art again!

No comments:

Post a Comment