Sunday, June 21, 2009

New angel picture for art class

 
Here's what I have so far for my new picture (pencil sketch on the right). I took this picture at night, so it's not very clear. The picture on the left is the Angel Musician by Pinta. As you can see, I've made some adjustments to the head and the face. I've changed the position of her gaze and changed her looks as well. I've also made the limbs a bit more feminine. The hardest part was the perspective angle of this picture. It took me quite a while just to get the violin to look somewhat alright. I've not acheived the exact angle as the original picture, unfortunately. It was actually the violin and the colors of this picture that caught my eye when I was deciding what to paint next.
Looks like I have a bit more sketching and adjustments to make before I start painting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment